Thursday, April 10, 2014

Senior Sport

Every Wednesday we have a sports afternoon which includes the Year 5 and 6 students. We play a variety of sports either on the field or the courts.  The sports we play depends on the season.  At present our sports rotations include mini ball, volley ball, softball, cricket, a game called Bombardment and tennis. My favourite one would probably be Bombardment because it's like all the sports in one. 
  We usually go through two rotations every Wednesday. My worst fear about playing after lunch time is that I will be exhausted after playing all my energetic games with my friends and being too tired and grumpy to be positive to play the sport games.


The best part about sports is you get a break and get to relax your mind about all the worries at school. It helps us get fit as well. As a matter of fact I think this is very extravagant and is fun to do straight after lunch. The teachers get a break from school work too - well it's not really school work.

written by yours truly Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment